Contact Info / Websites
While I wasn't on Newgrounds, I tried to improve myself. I think I succeeded a bit. I wanted to improve more or just finish my animations, but my mouse has "broken" suddenly, it didn't work. So I tried to continue animating with my f***ing touchpad. It's terrible. It's small, slightly wrecked and it doesn't work if I use it and a/some key/s at once. (playing Minecraft was very difficult) I tried to continue animating, but this touchpad slowed me a lot, and so I gave up. The only keys that worked with the touchpad are shift and all those bottom-placed keys near the spacebar except the arrow keys. I continued drawing small pixeled things for some weeks.
This doesn't mean I'm dead, 'cause recently my mouse restarted working. In these weeks I made something and I'm going to make more.
- Try to continue my sheet. DONE
- Try to draw sprites like MC1/2. DONE
- Working on other possible collab parts. WORKING NOW
- Attempt to draw some blood effects. DONE
- Finish my solo movie. NOT DONE
- Try to draw/create some weapons. DONE (example: look at my profile image)
- Exaggerate with effects. DONE (heh heh)
- Improve gibs drawing. DONE
- Try to reach to the profile level 8. WORKING NOW (this can be hard)
- Complete this list. NOT DONE
See you next time!
Edit: I hate the new mp4 player. Recently it stopped playing movies.
Honestly, I want back the old player.